Monday, December 28, 2009

Thank You! It was a Good One.



Happy in between the holidays. Just thought I would share some moments from our day (actually just the morning). I also wanted to send big thank yous. Auntie, I absolutely love the Santa! He is perfect and unlike any of my others. Tom was impressed that he was real wood. Beth, the books are great. Quinten has already asked to read the Hockey one with me. The first dog one is very cute too.
Lex, love the Honora (but how can you go wrong with Honora?). Shirts good for Kierstyn, but the look on her face when she thought you gave her the electronic crossword was priceless! Mikaila liked her books, but she will probably "borrow" Quinten's, too. Again thank you all.


Notice that our pets are very involved in the holiday celebration. Murphy spent most of his time sleeping under the tree. But once we started opening gifts, he and Abby were right there watching.
Afterwards, Murphy found a box and slept the rest of the day in the box. I'm still trying to clean up after it all. Tom took this picture when we had opened everything. Yes, I got a new garbage can (Tom had broken the lid on the old one) but lucky for me there was another gift inside.

2 comments:

  1. Kristi - Sounds as though you all had a good day! I am glad that the gifts were "person appropriate". Your chaos resembles ours too!
    We had a good day as well - enjoyed having Rob over for dinner - he is such a nice person and a great story-teller too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are glad to know you think it is impossible to go wrong with Honora :) Happy Holidays and we hope you love your pieces!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!