Saturday, April 24, 2010

Lane County Farmers' Market - Late April


"How I Spent My Saturday Morning" 
by Beth


Mom, Lex and I headed out to the Lane County Farmers' Market this morning.  What does that mean to me?  Great food and lots of it!  "Field to Table" is a regular presence at the Market.  Their menu changes each week.  The only constant is that all their products come from the Market.  This morning I could not pass up the Scrambled Eggs with Dungeness Crab in a Mornay Sauce with New Potatoes and Toast - yummy!  The Crab was provided by Ocean Harvest.
I finished it off with Pan au Chocolate from Hideaway Bakery.

Carrots and Beets

Lots of wonderful fresh produce too - we bought some radishes.

Cheery Radishes


Tempting Tulips

These tulips would brighten anyone's day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!