Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Tuesday Farmers' Market



On Tuesday my sister and I braved grey skies and went to the Tuesday Lane County Farmers' Market ... to look ... and to eat!  Though smaller than the Saturday Market, there was still a nice variety of vendors.

Produce Vendors


and more Produce Vendors


and Flower Vendors.

Also three interesting food vendors.  The always great Field to Table, Cousin Jack's Pasty Company, and new to us, Caramel's French Patisserie.  Ironically, my sister's French teacher came by and was thrilled with Caramel's.  She bought madeleines and meringues which she shared with us!  I will have to try the Chocolate pot de creme sometime.  I ended up getting a couple of smoked salmon pasties at Cousin Jack's - yummm!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!