Thursday, February 2, 2012

Jacob Grim - Probate - 1878 - Settling of Accounts - Part Two

Settling of Accounts - Page 3



"Bro’t forward                                            $626.52

Also I paid to harvest hands last summer in taking care of crop, for which I took no receipt and which was forgotten above $ 9.00


                                                             -------------
                                                               $635.52

Leaving in my hands for distribution the sum of Six Hundred and Two 86/100 Dollars (602 86/100), less the amount of the Clerks Fees, and printers bill for publishing notice of final settlement – not yet ascertained –

I have, also, left in my hand a promissory note of C.H. Dauchy mentioned in Inventory, which I have been unable to collect. (Note for $25.00). He however claims an offset against this which was not put in as a claim agains the estate. Mr. Dauchy is insolvent.

Wherefore I pray this court to appoint a day for the final hearing of this final account; and that I may be discharged from said administrator and my bondsmen released.

State of Oregon
Clackamas County

H.A. Straight being…"

Settling of Accounts Page 4 - and Filing

"… first duly sworn, say that I am the administrator above named, and that the foregoing final account contains a full and true account of all moneys received by me for such administration of said estate, and of all moneys paid out by me therefore, since my appointment as such administrator.

Subscribed and sworn {signed} Hiram A. Straight
to before me this 24th day
of April AD 1878

WHH Fouts – Clerk
In County Court of
Clackamas County, Oregon
----------------------------------------
In matter of estate
Of
Jacob Grim dec’d

Final account of
administrator

Filed April
24th 1878


WHH Fouts
Clerk"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!