Monday, February 22, 2010

Margaret and Janet McAdam - circa 1878


Margaret and Janet McAdam original photo

Margaret and Janet McAdam - restored photo

For me, this photo is our jewel in the crown!  How many folks have a photograph of a relative as a young child.  I am so pleased with the restoration - the additional details of shoes and petticoats.  I think this was taken about 1878 - Janet appears to be about three years old.  Perhaps a copy of this photo was sent back to Glasgow to the girls' maternal grandmother, Agnes Robertson Burnet!   

2 comments:

  1. Cool picture, but I miss seeing the one of Grams and Gramps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I'd mix it up - maybe change it out once a month or so...I am thinking of adding photos to the right - if I do will post Waning's wedding photo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!