Thursday, February 17, 2011

Camp Cleawox - Part 3

A letter from Sandie to her younger sister...


Letter - Page 1

"July 5

Dear Connie,

I decided to write you first when I got yours & Mommies letter.
Now to answer some of you(sic) questions.
I am fine and the weather is rainy.  I have made something for Mom, Dad, you, Barb, & Chuck.  Its a - - - " 

Letter - Page 2

"surprise. (ha ha)
We had planned to go to the Sand Dunes to day but it rained. (boo-hoo.)
But we did have breakfast in the rain, hers(sic) what we had - cold ceral(sic) cocoa & an orange.
Write me another letter and tell me how tiny is, by the way tell tiny "Smack, slurp, slurp... (over)"  

Letter - Page 3

"arf, arf, growl." that means I hope you sore place gets better.

All my love
Sandie

P.S. XXOO
P.S.S. I was very glad to here(sic) from you." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!