Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Summer of the Bunny Rabbit

I think that most of you are aware I enjoy cross stitching...and genealogy...and gardening...and reading...and classical music...anyway, back to cross stitch...and gardening. I've started a 2nd blog specifically about two of my passions. Called "Garden Grumbles and Cross Stitch Fumbles" it is listed on the sidebar on the right and can be accessed with just a click of your mouse. Lexa also has another blog, "Four Hills of Squash" - also on the sidebar.

And now back to the topic at hand - the Summer of the Bunny Rabbit. As frequently happens when I cross stitch there is a particular motif that becomes a running theme for me. In the past it has been Noah's Ark, Bees Beehives and Bee Skeps, Sheep, Acorns, and Snowmen. You get the idea!

This summer bunnies / rabbits have taken pride of place. Lexa would tell you it is because we are "infested" with little brown brush bunnies at Clos du Bois - this morning Dad sighted seven on his drive down to get the newspaper.

Here are my finished projects:

Prairie Schooler "R is for Rabbit"

Bent Creek "Hare Lines"

La-D-Da "Briar Rabbit"

I am continuing the theme for the foreseeable future! Let the rest of us know what you've been up to the last few weeks - crafting, traveling, canning food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!