Monday, June 1, 2009

How I Spent the Month of May 2009


I gardened...and I gardened...and then I gardened some more! To be accurate: I went to Little Red Farm and Grey's and bought plants. I went to Down to Earth and bought plants. I went to the Book Mine and Territorial Seed Company and bought plants. I went to Johnson Brother's Greenhouses and bought plants. I returned to Grey's and Down to Earth and bought plants. I went to Lowe's and bought pots. I potted up plant, after plant, after plant, after plant. I then arranged the pots on the front porch and back deck, and edited the plants with my "Garden Art". And yes, I applied deer repellent!
The next post will show some of the results of my efforts.

1 comment:

  1. Little works of art! Lovely. Will you come up and repot a plant of mine? lol

    poor thing has been waiting for a new pot for a year!!!! Peace darlin!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!