Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Stacie and Carlos and Family in Brasil
















Hey my primos and sister and brothers....Here are some pic's of the beautiful beach Porto de Galinhas! It is in the state of Pernambuco....The first picture is me swimming back from the reef and Carlos was on the reef getting ready to get in the kayak. The second pic is one of the reasons Lili and Riley love Brasil sooo much...the endless picoles!The third pic is Carlos and I in the kayak.Next is Lili and Riley with their Brasilian grandmother Edite.Last, we are watching a jangada (simple sail boat)sail by....Tchau for now, Stacie

5 comments:

  1. Stacie - Am so glad you are using the Blog to keep us all up-to-date with your time in Brasil. The kids look as though they are so enjoying the time at the beach with you two and their grandmother. A lovely, lovely, lovely day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Stacie! Miss you tons! I love all the pictures, my favorite is the one with Edite. Bejos para todos! Love , Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stacie I am so glad you posted the pictures! It is nice to be able to see where you guys are. I can't believe how much the kids have grown. Enjoy your time there, but keep posting for us all stuck in the states. Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stacie- Great Pictures! Thanks for posting and please keep doing so as you travel around Brazil this summer. It's great to be able to see what you and your family are up to. Edite looks like one happy grandma! And Brazil looks beautiful - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm saving the one of Lily & Riley for my fridge! That looks awesome. Have a great rest of your vacation!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!