Sunday, June 7, 2009

What's new in my world.

The biggest change is I started a new job in April. I am now working at 9 Wood. They are a wood ceiling company. The name may sound familiar because Kevin works there also. It is a really cool company to work for and am very happy to be working with wood again. They are sure keeping me busy. We're really lucky that we have this little nitch that doesn't seem to be affected by the slow economy. We set a record last month for square feet shipped. When not at work I've been trying to fish as much as possible. I went camping on Memorial Day weekend. I went up to Delta campground by Cougar Reservoir. It was nice to get away for a couple days. Just me, a big pile of firewood and a couple books. It was great. Other than that not much is new. I feel kinda lame not having any pictures in my post. Next time I'll be more prepared!

2 comments:

  1. Rob - You win some kind of award for the "FIRST GUY POST" to the Cousin Blog. Thanks so much for taking the time to stay in touch. I know posting seems mundane sometimes, but hey, I did not know the name of your current employer for example - so we all read and learn about each other.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rob-

    Good to hear from you! I miss seeing you at West Coast but am glad to hear you are really liking it at 9 Wood. And man does fishing at Cougar Reservoir bring back memories. Before you were born - sorry!- your family used to invite me up there to join them on camping trips.Cam usually brought along a friend too. Bill would take out the boys and then take out the girls. I don't remember catching much there, I think Kristi and I had more luck on the Siuslaw. Very fun memories though.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time comment!